WRITE FOR 'What is love?...' THE DIRECTORS CLUB SHOWCASE
WRITERS SUBMISSIONS NOW OPEN!
WHAT IS LOVE?...
What is LOVE?
WHAT is love?
What IS love?
Have you ever asked yourself the question?
The Director’s Club present What is love? The Director’s Club Showcase, an evening of short plays about love, produced by Director’s Cut Theatre Company in partnership with Southwark Playhouse.
THE WRITERS BRIEF
Love is experienced, expressed, witnessed and interpreted in many different ways.
In response to the question, What is love? We are looking for:
- 5-7 minute monologues, duologues, or short plays of up to 4 characters maximum reflecting scenes of love.
- We are looking for a variety of different ideas, interpretations, experiences and expressions that show love.
- A mixture of comedy and drama.
- We ask writers to think outside of the box.
- We do like a twist! (but it is not essential).
Deadline: Applications will be read as they come in. Please send through to email@example.com by midnight Wednesday 21st February.
The showcase is on Sunday 18th March at Southwark Playhouse.
More info and tickets: The Directors Club Showcase
JOIN THE WRITERS CLUB
If you are interested in joining The Writers Club, the unique club for playwrights, offering many opportunities and connections with directors and actors, check out all the benefits of being a club member and how to apply here!
JOIN OUR WRITERS DATABASE
Director's Cut is always looking to connect with new and established writers. We have a database of writers that we contact to inform of upcoming opportunities. If you are a writer and would like to be kept up to date, please join our writers database by completing the below form.